Dublin Bus is looking to hire full-time drivers in the capital.
The public transport provider is offering the wages of €632.05 per week (4-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium), increasing to €859.62 (5-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium).
They are looking for candidates with the following minimum requirements:
B Licence Applicants
- A valid driving licence Category B (for a minimum of 2 years) with no endorsements
- A valid D Licence Learner Permit
- A valid CPC Bus Case Study sheet (Please note, the CPC bus case study is only valid for a period of 2 years from its date of issue.)
D Licence Applicants
- Full category Irish D licence
- Up to date valid driver qualification card, category D (CPC card)
- An up-to-date copy from the online CPC Driver Portal as proof that your CPC is up to date, go to www.rsa.ie, click on Professional Drivers, click on Driver CPC then click on My CPC.
Applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Successful candidates will enjoy a wide range of benefits including either a company pension scheme or a PRSA pension scheme, a subsidised medical scheme, free bus travel, and concessionary rail travel.